Communication and Privacy
By email: email@example.com
By conventional mail:
Arzu Studio Hope / Arzu, Inc.
P.O. Box 419
Stoughton, WI 53589
When you visit our Sites or send an email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically and agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on our Sites.
Accuracy of Information
Although we make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided through our Sites is safe, current and accurate, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of such information, and we make no commitment and disclaim any duty to update such information. In addition, our Sites permit third parties to provide testimonials and information via a message board. We also may, from time to time, post articles and other information provided by third parties that we believe might be of benefit or interest to our users. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations of third parties contained in our Sites are not necessarily those of ARZU or endorsed by ARZU. All information is provided “as is” without any representation, warranty or condition as to its accuracy or reliability. ARZU assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions on our Sites.
All intellectual property rights in our Sites, as well as all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, materials, software and content included on our Sites, are owned by ARZU or its licensors, and are protected by United States, foreign and international copyright, trademark or other laws and treaties. Except as expressly permitted herein, no portion of these Sites, including trademarks, logos and service marks, may be reproduced, displayed, downloaded (including without limitation, any pictures or images), or used in any form, or by any means, without the prior written permission from ARZU.
ARZU names and logos, trade dress, and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans, including but not limited to Peace Cord™, are the trademarks or service marks of ARZU (“ARZU Marks“). While we understand that you may not intend to cause any harm by using our protected ARZU Marks, your use of any of the ARZU Marks may suggest a relationship or sponsorship of your organization that simply does not exist with ARZU. Moreover, as trademark and service mark owners, we are obligated under federal and common law to police the use of our marks and must monitor such for unauthorized use; otherwise, we risk the abandonment of our marks as well as the inability to enforce our rights against other third parties. Accordingly, you are not granted any license or right in, and you may not use or reproduce, any of the ARZU Marks without out express, prior written consent.
Copies made incidentally in the ordinary course of use of our Sites (such as in cache memory) and a reasonable number of printed copies for your own non-commercial or educational use are permitted, provided that:
- The material may only be used for non-commercial purposes or educational use;
- The copies must retain any copyright, intellectual property, proprietary or other notices or disclaimers contained in the original material;
- The products, technology or processes described on our Sites may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by ARZU or by other third parties. No license is granted in respect to those intellectual property rights; and
Contributions and postings to our Sites must:
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- treat all users with courtesy and respect;
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
Contributions and postings to our Sites must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is unlawful, harassing, scandalous, abusive, threatening, obscene, hateful, inflammatory, harmful, tortious, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence or profanity;
- contain any material referencing, facilitating, promoting or using gambling, gaming, lottery, raffles, drawings, or prize promotions of any kind, including one of chance or skill that awards or provides a prize of value to a winner;
- contain any material that is used in a manner that is contrary to ARZU’s or its products’ public image, goodwill, reputation or mission, or in a manner that is otherwise inappropriate, derogatory or offensive;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe or violate any party’s copyright, database right, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, inconvenience or annoy any other person;
- contain any worms, viruses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code, or programs;
- include any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail to people or entities that have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
You must not use our Sites in any way to:
- impersonate any person or entity;
- falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing, and Internet protocol addresses;
- manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content that you submit or transmit through our Sites;
- interfere with, disrupt, or harm in any way our Sites or servers or networks connected to our Sites;
- electronically stalk or otherwise harass another user;
- engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including, but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about other users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law; or
- violate any applicable laws or regulations, or any rules or guidelines established by us.
We have the right to remove any commentary, material or posting you make on our Sites if, in our opinion, such commentary, material or posting does not comply with the permissible uses set out above.
You hereby agree that you will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ARZU and its officers, directors, employees, and volunteers from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, our Sites, including any information or material viewed or downloaded from our Sites or another website to which it is linked that appear to you or are construed by you to be obscene, offensive, or defamatory.
All merchandise purchased from www.arzustudiohope.org shall be subject to ARZU’s Satisfaction Assurance and Returns and Refunds policies found at http://www.arzustudiohope.org/home/faq. All merchandise purchased from Peace Cord® shall be subject to Peace Cord® Satisfaction Assurance and Returns and Refunds policies found at https://arzustudiohope.org/peace-cord.html?___store=default.
Disclaimer of Liability
Our Sites contain general information and may contain errors, omissions and inaccuracies. ARZU assumes no liability or responsibility for any such errors, omissions or inaccuracies or any other limitation that may arise in relation to these Sites. We may make modifications and/or changes to our Sites at any time without notice.
THESE SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND ARE BEING USED BY YOU STRICTLY AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ARZU MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES (1) ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS OR ACCURACY OF THESE SITES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THESE SITES, (2) ABOUT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THAT MAY BE CONTAINED IN THESE SITES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THESE SITES, AND (3) THAT THESE SITES, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THESE SITES, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES EACH OF THESE AVAILABLE, IS SECURE AND FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THESE SITES. ARZU HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THESE SITES AND THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THESE SITES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS IMPLIED BY STATUTE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ARZU BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, REVENUE OR PROFITS, WHETHER RESULTING FROM AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT OR CLAIM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR RELIANCE UPON THESE SITES AND THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THESE SITES.
References and Links to Third Party Sites
Our Sites may refer to, or provide hyperlinks to the websites of, other individuals, companies, entities, organizations, products or services. These references and links (collectively, “Links“) are supplied to you merely as a convenience, and the inclusion of any Link does not and shall not imply any approval, endorsement or recommendation by ARZU of such individuals, companies, entities or organizations, products or services.
Please note that accessing any other website linked to or from our Sites is done at your own risk. ARZU has not reviewed and is not responsible for the content, information, or material of any third party sites linked to or from these Sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party sites.
You may not create a link to any page of our Sites without the express written consent of ARZU.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not receive any compensation whatsoever in connection with the use and exploitation of Your Property as contemplated above, or the exercise by ARZU of the rights granted to ARZU above. By providing the information and content to our Sites, you represent that you have proper authorization for this agreement.